- Who is responsible for processing the data collected.
- To what purposes our company collect the data requested.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long the data are kept.
- To which recipients the data is communicated.
- What are the users rights.
- RESPONSIBLE: (see data in the legal notice)
- PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION and CONSERVATION of data processing sent through:
- Contact Form.
- Purpose: Provide a means to the USER to contact the company and answer any request for information, as well as send communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), only if the box check is marked by the USER, granting express consent.
- Legitimation: The USER’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and when checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once the request has been resolved through the company’s form or answered by email, if the USER has not generated a new treatment, and if the commercial mailings have been accepted, until the USER request to unsubscribe from them.
- Sending emails.
- Purpose: Answer to the information request, attend the requests and answer the queries or doubts. In case of receiving any Curriculum Vitae, the personal and curricular data may be part of the company’s databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The USER’s consent when requesting information through the email or sending their data and/or CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once the request has been resolved through email, and it has not generated a new treatment. In case of receiving any Curriculum Vitae, the data will not be conservated for future selection processes.
->Obligation of providing the personal data and the repercussions of non-compliance.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 18 years, or when applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested are necessary to manage any request, register as a USER and/or provide the contracted services, therefore, if the USER does not provide them, the company will not be able to serve the requests correctly or provide with the service requested.
In any case, the company reserve the right to decide whether or not to include the personal data and other information of a USER in our database.
- RECIPIENTS TO WHOM THE DATA IS COMMUNICATED.
Any data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PERSONAL DATA.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time after having given it, without the need to justify the reason. In no event, the withdrawal of this content will condition the execution of the contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, the person can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to their personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, among other reasons.
- Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of the data for any particular reason.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for by the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request the rights:
By writing to the person in charge at the postal address or by email (indicated above), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right that it want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company with relation to the processing of the personal data, a claim can be filed with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es ).
- PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
In order to safeguard the security of the USER’s personal data, the company inform that it has been adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of any personal data provided and prevent its alteration, loss and/or unauthorized access or treatment.
- DATA UPDATE
It is important that in order to keep the personal data updated, the USER must inform to the company whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, the company is not responsible for their veracity.
By making this website available to the USER, the company want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. Nonetheless, the company will not be responsible for the presence of malwares and other elements that in any way may damage the USER’s computer system.
The company do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is forbidden from any type of action on our portal which could causes an excessive operating overload to the company’s computer systems, as well as the introduction of malwares, the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of this website, or ultimately may cause damage to the company’s computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of this website and acknowledges that all the information regarding the conditions of use of this portal has been understood, being sufficient for the exclusion of errors in them, and therefore, the USER accepts them in full and expressly.